Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pure Michigan

I went for a 5 mile run this morning and enjoyed being in the park so much that I followed it up with a 3.5 mile walk.  By the time I was done, I was positively beautiful.

This lovely, very attractive picture was taken between the run and the walk. 

But it was so worth it.  I had the trails mostly to myself. It was so peaceful, quiet, and calm.  And hot. Really hot. But I focused on the peace. 




I almost got tripped by a couple of chipmunks who appeared to be playing tag.  It was so cute.  It would have been less cute if I had fallen and broken my ankle, but since that didn't happen, I am going to decide to find it amusing.

The best part was the fact that I didn't get a sunburn, which is practically unheard of for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment