Sunday, January 12, 2014

Nice and Easy

I was back in the gym today and took it nice and easy again.  I ran for about 17 minutes and took one 3 minute walking break.  I walked a ton afterwards to get a little better workout. I wanted to run more soooo badly, but I reminded myself that I am taking it slow now so that I can keep running injury free.  It feels so good to be back in the gym!

I also did another 5 minutes on the stair stepper, and it killed. My thighs were angry jelly when I was done.  I nearly collapsed when I got off. After only 5 minutes. Holy smokes. My goal is to get up to 10 minutes by the end of the month.  This may seem like a small goal, but it is no easy task for me.  Last year I climbed Sleeping Bear Dunes and I was exhausted 1/4 of the way up the first of many dunes.  Maybe I will go back this summer so I can look like badass racing up the dunes ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment